Thursday, April 02, 2020

Day 10

I see Doris Day's house and items will be auctioned this weekend.  I love her she was always one of my favs, Please Don't Eat the Daisies and Pillow Talk are my favs followed by a few others.  You can get a view of what will be in the auction here.  I wish I had the money to buy the house.  You can watch the auction online Saturday, guess what I will be doing?
https://hookedonhouses.net/2020/03/31/doris-days-house-carmel-estate-auction/?fbclid=IwAR2FF7MCo3HP7JBGykYVCzzwccpZcfC-40DzZJbANkbwuFsXmNsogEq1Qh0

It is raining this morning so no yard work. However I am working in the craft room.  Lots of people have given me craft stuff over the years and so many times I just put it away and never really looked at it, well now I have the time to go through it and put my craft room back in order.  I will take it to ScrapsKC for their store.  This will be my second car load, you don't want to know how fabric I have.  I also have all the yarn we have been given for Fiber Follies for our charity work it is in my basement in the corner and on shelves, I probably have a couple hundred skeins but that is ok cos on the first Monday of the month when we do charity work I take a sack full in and everyone picks a color and works on their choice of hats or mittens.

I already went through my scrap book stuff and cross stitch stuff and that was half a car load, last load was all fabric and this load will be all fabric as well.  ScrapsKC takes craft items, school and office supplies and resells them at a cheap price. They then use the money to feed and take care of the homeless.  I have worked there at times when they do sip and sort, we sort through boxes of stuff, but it in like boxes ready for pricing and putting out to sell and then throw away a lot.  We have found some hilarious pictures of people's families and then of course there are always those items that we have no idea what they are.

Got an email that 21 years ago I got my yahoo account.  Has it been that long?  




No comments: