Saturday, April 25, 2020

Day 32

Who wants to go to Menards. It is 11% week and I have a long list and some things to pick up for mom as well.  We had a bit more of rain overnight as everything is very wet and more on the way to hit hard around noon so they say.  So when the coffee is done I am heading out.  I really want to get some plants but many have said that stuff is not essential and even though I can shop at Menards I can't buy some things.  Really?  If the store is open I should be able to buy anything I want in there.  And when does the government get to tell me what I can and can't buy?  I am home and have time to work in the yard but yet I can't find any supplies, what kind of sense does that make?  It is about control.  Wake up sheeple.  Read the book of Revelations.

Menards was not bad, not a lot of people out, but then it is misting out.  I got most of my list, no gloves or alcohol.  I am not paying $20 for a mop when I can get one for $1 at Dollar Tree.  I did get my new spreader, bigger than the one I had and I got 2 geraniums and 2 6 paks of petunias.  They had the garden area open but not a lot of plants. I want a tomato and pepper and some herbs to start with.  They had TP and paper towels but limit of 2 which I am fine with. 

I will plant my plants I got today tomorrow after it rains and I need to find pots to fit them in.

It is MUGGY out, I always forget how muggy it gets here in the Spring and Summer when it rains or not. We don't have that ocean breeze to carry it out at night and cool things down.  It is often 85 when I go to bed with 50% humidity which makes things un-breatheable.  Not looking forward to that. 

Life is tough when you are a cat in my house.  My tom so stressed.






No comments: