Thursday, April 23, 2020

Day 30

Whew made it to Day 30 and I am still ok.  Only how many more to go, supposedly May 15th but we shall see.

When did they get so big?  They are growing like dandelions at the first sign of Spring.  The feathers are starting to pop out. 





My first Iris of the year, they smell so sweet. I just wish bulb flowers lasted more than one bloom.


Mom needed some things so I went to the grocery store for her. I have to say the shelves were stocked better than they have been for weeks.  Took her items and then on to Sprouts for me.  I needed some of the bulk items but was not willing to scoop them up. They bagged all of them at a pound each and you just picked up a bag of what you wanted.  I love that they did that, made me feel better about getting bulk items.  I found some cheap chicken so bought extra to freeze just in case.  I also got blueberries and strawberries and bought double, and put half in the freezer. It is nice to have strawberries for muffins in the Winter.  

It rained most of the afternoon and evening.  Not a hard rain but enough to wet everything down. 

No comments: