Wednesday, April 08, 2020

Day 16

It is foggy this morning.  It was pretty muggy yesterday, hmmmm.

The red bud and apple tree are blooming more this morning almost full bloom.


Everything looks so spring green and pretty.

My wonderful stylist dropped off a package for me to color my own hair.  We got on zoom and she walked me through it, there is a reason I pay her to do this.  I just washed it and conditioned it and we will see how it went when it dries.  I was more than willing to just let my hair go cos really who is gonna see it but she came up with a way to make it work. She is the best.

We have a pip in D36 egg, won't be long before the 3 amigos are weeble wobbling together and head bonking each other.  Mom and DM2 will have their hands full.

When my niece who turns 30 next month, where did the time go, was little she had an invisible friend Penny the little blue penguin.  One time I went on a work trip and she sent Penny with me to watch over me.  I have always wanted to write childrens' books but I get a couple pages done and the story dries up never to come back.  A couple years ago i sat down and the story just wrote itself. I printed it out on card stock today and need to find something for a cover for it.  I am NOT an artist so no pics but I am sewing characters for her to have along with her book. She is a good artist so she can use the back of the story pages and create her own illustrations.  Now to find the time to get this done.  HAHAHA

Just got to watch D36 hatch.  IT never gets old.  Now the real fun begins with 3.  Sorry this picture is not very good.




It got up to 88 today and now the wind is blowing the cold weather in that will sit here for about a week, they are talking 25 next week with rain and snow.  Make it go away.

I have some pictures to post for today but my phone does not always share them quickly, sometimes it takes an entire day, I have no idea why, so as soon as they get to my email I will share them.




No comments: