Wednesday, April 01, 2020

Day 9

The longer I stay home the longer I don't want to go out in public, what germs await us once we get the all clear to go back to life as we knew it.  March 20th was the last day I went out in public but we officially got locked down on the 24th.

I wish this virus was an April Fool's Joke but sadly it is not.  We will get through this as a country, but it will take a long time to get it back.

I went out to put the rest of the application on the yard with my spreader, and the pulley plastic broke in two, I tried holding the wire but it won't work.  I noticed I still had the price tag on it and looked it up. I bought it in 1997 for $26.99 (bet I got it on sale). It is a KGro, K-Mart.  I fixed the hook years ago that attaches on the bottom with electrical tape, so I guess I got my money's worth.  I got a lot of rebate checks from Menards so guess when I can I will go get one.

I did however spend some time working in the yard, the wind has come up this evening and we are to have high wind tomorrow and rain on Friday, so I will have to work in the house for the next few days.

Can someone tell Cuomo we don't care to listen to him daily, he is not the POTUS.  He just gets on TV and whines, but then if he is going to unseat Biden I guess he needs to get some support.  

Bass Pro Shop was to be closed but they pointed to a state law that what the state said was illegal.  Good for them, if liquor stores are open gun stores should be open. If the looters are gonna start we need to be able to protect ourself. 



No comments: