Sunday, April 26, 2020

Day 33

I think it is Saturday, I have no idea anymore.  Being retired I often have to check the calendar to see what day it is but then I am hardly home for a full day or 33 in a row.  This is getting old.  Allergies (mostly mold) are kicking my butt today but the sun is out after raining most of the night.  There is an inch in my rain gauge.

Still waiting to see the bobbleheads from the finches and my first hummingbird for the season.  The irises are really popping open and the catnip is so fresh for the kitties they are happy little campers.  The late leafing trees are leafing out and it does seem like it is almost May.  I have 4 milkweed plants coming up so I hope to raise Monarchs again this year. Last year I did not have any caterpillars at all.

Finches are growing and getting feathers.


No comments: