Thursday, April 16, 2020

Day 24

One of the local weathermen has "aches and pains" information depending on what the weather is doing. I for one appreciate it a lot because of my sinus and allergy issues.  Yesterday some woman complained that she thought he shouldn't do that.  It is not like he is practicing voodoo cos if he was I am pretty sure he would not let the bad weather arrive.  She said she is a Christian and I have no idea what that has to do with anything.  If you see a post on Facebook that you don't like just move on.  There are other channels in the city you can watch as well.  Some people.

 Today it was raining and cloudy and cold and so not much got done but make some muffins, some laundry and knitting and cleaning of the DVR. Sometimes you just need a veg day.  Plus the headache from the storm doesn't not help.  Look how big they are getting. 

The mayor moved our stay at home date from April 24- May 15. Oh boy another month of being cooped up in the house.  It isn't as bad as I thought cos I am getting stuff done inside and outside when I can. 




No comments: