Friday, April 17, 2020

Day 25

We dodged a huge bullet over night.  Not too far North of me they got over 10" of snow, I got a bit of sleet and that was it besides the rain.  Thank goodness cos that much snow keeping me in the house for a few days would push a lot of people over the edge, maybe even including me.  We are to have a slight freeze tonight and then next week back in the 70's so I can work outside. 

It is just so weird to be out in the early morning, well rush hour time, and no cars on the road.  I had to pick up my allergy meds, get some gas cos my points expire tomorrow (only needed 1/4 tank cos I dont go anywhere) and take some laundry detergent to mom.  It is cold and wet out this morning, people need to say home and hunker down today cos tomorrow it is to be 63, yep if you don't like the weather today wait til tomorrow.

Since I was out I popped down to DD and got my free donut and a large latte cos it is cold.  Yes the donut warmed me up, my fav glazed raised and it was so fresh it almost melted in my mouth.  YUM.

The deer were out already this evening. They usually don't come up til early in the morning, maybe they know it is the weekend and they want the grass before it gets mowed.  They will push my bird feeder in the front with their nose and spill the safflower and sunflower seed.  I guess if you are hungry you will eat anything.




No comments: