Thursday, April 23, 2020

Day 31

Kind of a ho hum day today, just tired of being in the house.  It was cloudy and the yard is so sopping wet that there was no yard work done today.  I did however start working on revising a fox mitten for kids for charity. I finally got one done and hope I can remember everything i did to revise it.  I think you could turn this into a dog with a different color.  Without the ears it looked like a red panda.  Oh the possibilities.  The book has a hedgehog and fish pattern, will definitely make them as well.  Homeless kids should have cool mittens.



I can't see the little finches but I heard them chirping this morning, wonder what mom feeds them.

The irises are beginning to pop open and those dandelions have the fuzzy white head now, oh goody more dandelions.  However the second yard application is due soon and it is supposed to help kill them. I don't have as many as last year so I know it is working slowly but surely, now to get rid of that clover, I do have stuff for that but it needs to get a little warmer.


No comments: