Thursday, April 16, 2020

Day 23

The sun is out another rain day tomorrow and possibly measurable snow Friday.  At least I have plenty to do in the house.

More shredding this morning, almost done.  The shredding is done until I go to the mailbox but all that was left here that I found in the basement is shredded.

More work in the basement and piling up boxes to take to ScrapsKC when this quarantine is over and they are once again accepting donations.

I found 3 boxes of yarn under the bed today and they are enough for sweaters.  So I have spent time looking for patterns.  Now that I have patterns which one do I start on first.  I think I will make the worsted one it is a top down cardigan.  Afterall I need new sweaters for Fall and it is to rain and snow this week and I can't go out, so why not?

D34 and D35 are turning from the white dandelion to a light gray color which means the feathers are starting to come in.  D36 is a feisty little thing, he takes nothing off the other 2.  So fun to watch.



No comments: