Saturday, April 04, 2020

Day 12

I totally lost it this morning.  I just wanted to scream.  The muscle spasm is still there not as bad but none the less it is still there which means another day of not being able to do anything even knit.   I have reached my breaking point this morning because with this spasm I cant even do anything in the house.  There is a huge difference knowing that I stay home because I have things to do and I want to stay home than being forced to stay home.  Yesterday the Governor locked the state down til April 24th even though my mayor had locked us down 12 days ago.  The cats are driving me crazy, Bucky keeps knocking things off counters and BigBoy keeps picking on Groucho.  I think they are feeling my stress too. 

Can you imagine -95 at night, my cutoff comfortable point is +55.  Anyway this is beautiful and a few minutes to take you away from all that is going on now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t57DPnH06V0

Decorah Nest:  So DM2 just brought a yuge fish to the nest, do we have a Pip in progress so we will have that little fuzzball soon?   We do have a pip in progress right on time of the usual number of days to hatch for the first egg.  So exciting let the fun begin.

I was going to go to Mrs Wilson's Knitting Circle online but they did not notify all of us they changed the code to get into Zoom for the meeting.  I got my ticket before they cancelled the session. They sent me an email on March 25 that said they were gonna do it by Zoom and gave me the code. OK So I sent it to my main knit group as about half a dozen of us attend and then lunch.  We tried for half an hour to get in and never did because we found out they changed the code.  Thanks a lot for letting all of us know.

I have been watching the auction of Doris Day items she had in her house.  I loved her, she was one of my favs.  I could easily spent several thousand dollars today, but nope I don't have that kind of money.

The muscle spasm has subsided but it is still there, been sitting with the heating pad all day and I can finally knit.  I am feeling better than this morning when I lost it. 





No comments: