Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Happy Chocolate Day

 Yes that is right it is Chocolate Day, however tomorrow it will be on sale so I will stock up and put it in the freezer.

It is also Ash Wednesday, hard to believe Easter is only 40 days away, where does the time go, we are already half way through February.

3 years ago Smudgey finally decided she would come in I wonder if she knew her time was drawing near and so she decided to come in and be taken care of.  I had a shelter for her outside in the front flower bed and under the deck plus she always had food and pets.  But she would come in for a minute and then paw at the door to go back out.  But this was a very cold spell in February and I have a feeling she was finally tired of being out in the elements so in she came.  She was inside for 1 1/2 years and she could have been her entire life but ferals live in their own world.  

I love female tuxes they are the sweetest girls.  She was my 3rd one, all sisters of another mother.  I will see you again some day Smudgey girl.



That is Smudgey laying in my big pot and I wonder why I got no asparagus that year. 


No comments: