Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Day 22

So now Apple and Google want to track us so we know if we have come in contact with anyone who has the virus.  But don't worry they are not gonna use the information for anything else.  Yea right and I am 25.  Just like Bill Gates wanting to put a chip in the vaccine what could possibly go wrong with this too?  You all on the left need to stop this is not Communist Russia or some movie where a few elite on the left control the world. We already have Soros and his ilk like Pelosi, CLintons, Bill Gates, etc.  You can chip me when I am dead and even then I will fight you.  Evil people out there wake up and watch them closely. They tried to push some of their agenda with this current bill to give us money and throw in a lot of other control but it did not work yet. 

This morning there is talk of pushing us out to May 15. Since Friday we have increased 600 positive cases and are up to 4500 right now.  That means another month stuck at home.  However it is a good time of year to get things done.  We have trash amnesty this week and next week we have yard waste pickup.  With some of the wind over the winter and ice breaking trees I have a pile of brush under the deck that needs to be given away.  Maybe the neighbor wants some of the bigger pieces for his fire pit and that means I can tie up the rest and set out.

We may have snow this week, oh goody, Winter still wants to be here.  It is cold out today but the sun is out and everything is so Spring clean and pretty. 

I finished my socks for my Masters at Loopy Academy.

 Mozaic
Bobble Top

Teal Honeycomb

No comments: