Thursday, April 30, 2020

Day 38

It is just a perfect day out, sun, a very slight breeze, the birds are singing, the temp is right and I worked in one flower bed and got all the winter stuff out and cleaned it out.  It could stay like this every day for me.

The catnip sure is growing and every time I go out I bring in a few fresh leaves for the kits.  My oldest does not like it but the other 2 fight over who gets it.

I walk out the front door and that sweet Iris scent hits you in the face.  I could smell that all day long.  These are from the left side of the yard by the front door, not as many irises over there.



How did they get so big so soon?


I have a suet feeder on the redbud tree, I can always tell when the red bellied woodpecker comes for food by their call.  Look at the right on the feeder and you can see him hanging on eating.

You can really see the feathers on them today.


No comments: