Tuesday, April 07, 2020

Day 14

It is cloudy and misty this morning.  I needed to go to the bank cos I needed money to pay the guy who mows my yard.  Mom needed a few things so I stopped by the grocery store, wow it is empty, bread, meat, milk, cheese, eggs are almost all gone and it was only 8:30am.  Prices of eggs were 2.89 a dozen for medium.  It was just weird, they count noses at the one open door and if you can't go in you wait in line.  Not many cars on the road and it is rush hour for the morning.  Many eating places and others are dark inside, parking lots are empty and it is just weird.

DM2 has brought 8 fish in this morning to stock up the pantry, now they were just born yesterday but...  they will eat a lot and so will mom and DM2.  He is quite the hunter.  2 years ago mom came in with 2 good sized fish, one in each talon.  Make that 9 fish.





I noticed after I filled the finch feeder there were 2 bright yellow finches eating.





No comments: