Saturday, April 11, 2020

Day 19

The calm before the storm.  Looks like Winter has smacked Spring back a bit this next week.  Tomorrow starts below freezing temps, highs in the 40's and a not so nice week.  OH well I have plenty to do in the house too.

It does not get any cuter than 3 little dandelions waiting for lunch.

The trees get prettier every day with the buds.  My dad had a huge redbud tree in his backyard.  I wanted a start and this is what I have, it is almost as tall as the mock apple tree which has never grown since I moved here in 1996. 

I have not seen the mom today and I am not sure I saw her yesterday, I am sure she has not abandoned her eggs but they are still intact.  So I noticed the other picture I took of the eggs was the 5th and it takes up to 14 days to hatch, so we are still good. 
It is raining this evening with thunder and very bright lightning, tomorrow night it might be snow, say it isn't so.

No comments: