Saturday, April 04, 2020

Day 11

The owls were out this morning.  I wish they were out in the day. Sometimes I see them in my walnut tree off the deck but it is dark and I can only see the form, they are pretty big. 

It was in the 70's yesterday and today we may have sleet.  Winter is still battling Spring for who has the rights to control the weather, yet next Tuesday we may see 80. It is that crazy time of year.  The trees are budding out, the jonquils are blooming and the dandelions are blooming like crazy.

Last month and now this month Dunkin Donuts gives you a  free donut on Fridays if you order a drink and pay by the app.  Free donuts would normally get me out but I just am not gonna take a chance for a free donut. 

So Chick-Fil-A decided to sell bottles of the CFA sauce and one other one that is the most popular.  You only get 2 packets and they used to put them out but like their mints people were taking a lot home.  I like it on a baked potato, pasta, and of course fries.  Now someone has figured out the recipe so you can make your own.  BTW if you make the chicken salad (which was my fav thing they made) you need to add nutmeg to the recipe they leave that out.  So here is the recipe.  When I get to the store I need to buy the ingredients to see if this is the right taste.  https://www.chelseasmessyapron.com/chick-fil-copycat-sauce-3-ingredients/?fbclid=IwAR2PKd75h_BTQCpcpV_kBEkDD9sz8SEaPpbkuyIGzLxY2UdQOR20UslT2b0

Yesterday my back said it had enough and decided to go into a muscle spasm.  It hurts more to sit than lay down so I have literally been a couch potato.  I hate these things cos they just have to un-spasm on their own.




No comments: