Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Day 21

Has it only been 21 days?  IT seems much longer than that. I think when this is all over we need to have a block party, when I first moved in we had them in the summer and I think it is time to do this again. 

The sun is out but it below freezing so once again Winter and Spring are duking it out for who wins for a few months.  It is really pretty out with the rain that washed away all the dirt and the moisture sparkles in the sun. 

A new week, what will it bring. We have trash amnesty 12 bags instead of 2 so I will be cleaning as it will be in the 40's and too cold to work outside.  I best get busy as I have online knit group this afternoon.

We had knit group on Zoom this afternoon.  IT was as if we were physically all together, not much talk bout the virus but about our lives and what we are doing, we got to meet pets, and spouses today.  There are times we can't meet at the Irish Center so we have found this is a way to stay in touch.  We have about a dozen on the list that have been there almost weekly and have become very close.  We come from all walks of life but we don't care we were brought together by the love of yarn.

 



No comments: