Saturday, May 16, 2020

We are Free

Well sort of.  WE still have the 10-10-10 order whatever that all means and we have to 6 feet and some places require a mask.  So what opens up and what doesn't.  I don't think anyone really knows.  People are going to go crazy for the next couple of weeks, so I think I will just continue to stay home.

And then there were 2:

Another trip to Menards.  Still did not get much on my list but I found a tomato plant and some marigolds.  I brought home a bag of rocks to see if that is what i want in my flower bed out front.  So tomorrow I will go get a car load more cos they are on sale and it is still 11% rebate. 

So since I was sort of close to CFA I stopped and then remembered they sold the CFA sauce in a tub, so guess what jumped in my bag.
My mom called and said an employee on the assisted side was tested positive for the virus.  I hope that person was no over on my mom's side or touched anything that mom may have touched as well.  They better be scrubbing that place like crazy.  Not what I wanted to hear.

Another Facebook Zoom night of knitters. 


No comments: