Wednesday, May 06, 2020

Day 44

It is cloudy and cold today but at least the wind has died down.

The front yard is full of yellow finches this morning and the deck is full of the baby finches learning where the bird bath and feeders are. They are very vocal this morning.

My stylist hooked me up with the color kit yesterday so my hair is colored this morning, it will last for a month and then who knows cos she is due in a couple of weeks.

Still working on my niece's book and hope to have it finished today, can't post pictures until she gets it. I had one last clothing item to make and I stuffed the item too fat so I am now back pedaling and making a sweater instead of a shirt. 

Had another Zoom knit group meet with a Facebook Knit group.  Tomorrow I will finish the stuff for her book.  I need to make my mom some masks.

They are talking frost Saturday morning, really isn't it May? 

No comments: