Thursday, May 07, 2020

Day 45

I was up way too dark early to go to the bathroom.  As I sat I noticed someone standing in the front yard of the house behind me by the cars.  That creeped me out.  When I got done I noticed he was gone and then out of the corner of my eye I saw him walking around in the back yard down by the trees (they have a long back yard).  He eventually walked up to the back of the house. I hope it is the renter that stays in the basement, however I will be talking to her to see what is up.  Scared me so I stayed up and now I need a nap.

I found a baby Robin in the middle of the street that looked like it had been burnt, wonder if it got caught in a grill, fire pit, fireplace, etc.  It's wings were the size of an adult with a very small body and barely enough red on the chest to know it was a Robin, not sure what happened to it. I will bury it in the yard today. 

I have had enough creepy things today already.  It is errand day for mom and myself, so as soon as the first store on my list opens I will be out and get back as soon as I can cos I still need to finish my niece's birthday gift. Yesterday I had to take a lot of steps back and start again, so...


Who is buying all the yeast?  The shelves are so empty.  Dollar Tree does not even have mops, what are people doing with all the mops and there weren't any brooms there either. I wanted to stock up on liquid soap ( I love the Dial pink one) but the shelves were completely empty not one bottle at all.  The grocery store is now saying no more than 4 meat packs, really that won't last a week for a family.  Produce is minimal.  I did get eggs but they were only in 18 packs, not a dozen.  So I got 2 and they should last a while. I did score 2 bags of flour.  I found canned and dry beans so I snagged some of them as well.  I am building my pantry even more wondering what the summer will be like for finding food.  I scored some can tuna for the kits as a treat in water, not oil.  It is just a shame what has happened in less than 2 months.

No comments: