Monday, May 04, 2020

Day 41

It is raining this morning.  As I walked out the front door to feed the feral one of the little birds decided it was time, and he flew off to the Maple tree in the side yard.  I have enjoyed watching them and I hope they have a safe long life.  I know I will see them in the yard and I hope they stay around.  I do see the Robins have a nest going so off to watch it as well. 





Went to Grass Pad to get my 2nd yard application hopefully to get it down this week. The place was packed everyone itching to get out in the yard and play.  I got my hostas all mulched and move one out front that does not get enough sun.  I am thinking a hosta flower bed around the house would be a good move once I get them all cleaned out.  They are pretty maintenance free and get mulched and just hang out and bloom. 

Another perfect weather day.  I was working in the front flower beds and got buzzed by a hummingbird, first sighting this year.  They are home.  YEA!


No comments: