Friday, May 15, 2020

Day 52

We have turned the corner, Bucky is back to herself this morning wanting to eat everything in sight. Whatever it was really knocked her on her butt.  So light eating today and I will keep an eye on her. The other 2 aren't eating, I know Groucho does not eat for a day or two when one goes to the vet, but not sure why BB is not eating.  Maybe he smells vet as well.  Cats can be weird.

The sky is beautiful this mornings, several shades of storm gray waiting for a big storm to hit this afternoon.  It sure warmed up over night and the muggies are here. OH goody. 


Oh look we are starting batch 2 of the House Finches, they have only been gone a week but as soon as they were out I notice mom and dad hanging around the nest.  Wonder how many new baby finches I will have this year.  Last year I only had one batch, but this year well the yard will be full of finches.

No comments: