Sunday, May 10, 2020

Day 47

I opened the dining room curtains and saw a nest on the ground.  It is a Robin nest very well made and quite large. NO eggs, then beside it was a very small nest with a broken blue shell and you could see the yolk in it.  I have no idea who made this nest.  What is odd is they were side by side on the ground.  Was the small nest part of the larger one and when it fell it came apart? or?  Anyway better to lose the possibility of a new bird when just laid than when they are grown.



Had to go to the bank this morning, 4 lanes and 35 minutes later I was done.  If you are sitting in your car and you see 4 lines of cars and they are backing up then get your stuff ready, don't wait til you get to the machine and then start filling out forms, etc.  Seriously people you are lucky someone did not try to hurt you. And to the asshole you was out in the drive blocking traffic, you are lucky the guy who got out of his car to yell at you did not shoot you. 

My mom said the other day she did not have any masks, what the facility is not providing them, she said they have asked but no. I wish she had said something earlier but then she is stuck there, still.  So I have taken 2 patterns and put them together and made a pattern I like. This afternoon I have washed and dried and ironed fabric and will be taking her some masks tomorrow.  I got these done tomorrow will make more this next week.




No comments: