Thursday, May 14, 2020

Day 51

It is that time of year again, Camp Loopy.  If you are not familiar with this camp hop over to the Loopy Ewe website and check it out.  They have all kinds of groups going and someday I hope to visit the store in person.  I just finished my first year of my Loopy Master program, I am doing socks, and for those of you who know me that is a duh. 

The theme this year is Science so for June we are to mix things together.  I found a scarf/shawl pattern with beads I am going to make my aunt for Christmas.  It is a very pretty cable and lace pattern with beads.  I chose a pretty marshmallow color with beads that I hope match.  They will make sure they do or find some that do match.  If you want to stretch your skills this summer, go check it out.

Another cloudy day with rain on the way and I am off to the PO to mail my niece's birthday gift.  That was the quickest trip ever in the PO. Only 2 ahead of me and they were both being waited on. I wasn't in there 5 minutes and boy has postage gone up. 

My kitty is eating this morning, so let's hope she keeps it down and is on the mend.  I hate when they are sick cos they can't tell me except when they lay around and are quiet and don't eat I know they are sick.  She ate again at noon but around 2 sniffed it and drank some water. Whatever messed with her system has hit her hard and may take a few days to recover.  Poor baby, she is my active kit and usually driving me crazy with her antics.  And we are not eating this evening but she is drinking a lot of water, so what is up. Normally when she eats something she shouldn't she bounces back but not this time.  Wonder what is up cos her tests all came back ok.




No comments: