Sunday, May 03, 2020

Day 40

I don't even know what day of the week it is anymore.  This is all so surreal.  People are restless and starting to react because of it.  Some of these governors are out of control and people aren't having any of it. 

It is very muggy today, rain is on the way.  A day of laundry and scrubbing floors this morning.

Finches are up peeking over the edge of the nest but as soon as they see me in the window they pop back down.  They are so cute.  I was so engrossed in watching them peek over the nest and when I looked down at the flower bed I find a headless bunny.  That makes me sad one of the ferals caught one but it is nature and nothing I can do about it. So i buried him. 

Mom:


 Mrs Wilson's Knitting Circle was online on Zoom again.  It was all about knitting.  Did you know there were almost 3.6 million pairs of socks made and other totalling over 8 million items during 5 years.  That is a lot of knitting and a lot of yarn all provided by the Red Cross.  We are to get the lecture and other information from today so will post it when i get it.  One of the best lectures so far since they started in 2014. 







No comments: