Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Day 49

Another week starts and another week at home.  It would be great if the weather cooperated so I can get yard work done but not this week, hopefully i can get my 2nd yard application down next week.  Everything is so pretty and green with the bulb flowers about to expire and the others are starting to pop out of the ground. My milkweed looks great this year and I want to plant more seeds and get a huge patch going.  The hostas I transplanted look good and they are getting the morning sun and will get plenty of rain this week.  My Honeysuckle is finally blooming but it got bit a couple weeks ago and so not as many blooms, same with the Bleeding Heart.  The Honeysuckle will get a good trim next week as well.

This week looks like a great week to work in the basement and attic.  Hopefully one day soon the thrift stores will open and I can get my car loads of stuff to them and out of my house for further cleaning.

Today I am packing up my niece's birthday stuff and take it to the PO tomorrow.  It is a relief to finally have all that done.  I will post pics after she opens her gift.

I got this in an email this morning and it is very appropriate for our quarantine time:
“You can become blind by seeing each day as a similar one. Each day is a different one, each day brings a miracle of its own. It's just a matter of paying attention to this miracle.”
—Paulo Coelho

No comments: