Monday, May 25, 2020

Coordination

This morning the oldest eaglet is practicing flapping those massive wings.  He is trying to hop and lift those wings at the same time.  Coordination and knowing how to maneuver them will get lift off.  Reminds me of trying to learn to spin get the feet going and the hands and you will get yarn, I am not quite there yet.

This morning the camera operators found a goose family and look  they have babies as well by the retention pond. I am sure they are very careful when they see Mom and DM2 come their way. However, I think a gosling would not even be a snack and not worth the trouble, at least I hope.  You might need to click on the picture to see them between mom and dad. I counted 3.


There are actually 4 goslings. Sorry the pics are not real good but in order to get them i had to get real close to my pc.

Memorial Day, a time to reflect.  Thank you to all those who served and lost their lives so we can be free.  My father's whole troop was killed and he always felt bad because he had got in a fight the night before in a bar and was in the hospital with a broken nose. 


No comments: