Wednesday, February 13, 2008

American Idol

Ok now we are getting to the good part, the final 24 will be selected this evening. I like the rocker nurse, the 16 year old kid-I think his name is Danny, the guy from Australia, the girl from England who did not get her VISA two years ago, Asia I think the black girl with the raspy voice. I dont like the kid who lives in his car, they should not have given him a second chance. I kind of liked they could bring their musical instruments but most did not work for them. The kid from Oklahoma who wants to be President some day may be one to watch. I really think this should be the last year for Idol it is getting old and those who win dont seemto sell the CD's like the earlier ones did. There are toooooo many reality shows on now.

I still think Simon should be the only judge. I cant stand Paula, give me abreak what a loser slut she is. And I cant stand Randy either. I really dont know the function of Ryan either. Ok just take it off the air and give me another Law and Order show.

No comments: