Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Quit your bellyachin

HRC: THis is why women have hit the glass ceiling. JUst because Obama is beating you you think by pouting and whining that people will feel sympathy towards you. Lets see NAFTA, who decided that was a good thing: I think his name was CLINTON. Now you maybe dont think so cos it affects your winning. Just another reason I am not voting for you. So they ask you the questions first, I think that is called politeness, women first. Geez give it a break. You are like a female I work with who likes to chastise the guys for calling her a girl. They mean no disrespect, it ain't like they called her a bitch. HRC get over yourself, this ain't winning you votes but pissing us females off even more than you already have, so give it up already, go back to your lying cheating hubby and ugly obnoxious bitch of a daughter who treats 6 year olds badly. You should be ashamed to call yourself a female.

I am putting you on my earlier list of people that annoy and offend me, go away.

I just learned a new term today from my co-workers: electile dysfunction. When you just can't seem to get elected.

No comments: