Thursday, February 07, 2008

22 Snow Events

What is a snow event? Who creates these titles? Since December 1 we have had 22 snow events with the 23rd to hit today, this means we have had 19" so far. I am so sick of snow. I dont like winter but I can take the cold as long as the snow does not come with it. We had 1.29" of rain and then sleet and then 4" of snow, so I stayed home yesterday I was not in the mood to be a statistic. So what did I do, well I did a lot of piddly little things, watched some DVR'ed TV, and worked on a sock. Of course I knitted, what else do you do on a snow day. I even stayed in my jammies. Well here I am at work waiting for the 23rd snow event. Thanks global warming for the 23 snow events, or should I say thanks Al Gore, didnt he invent global warming like the internet?

No comments: