Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What the ?

I received an email today from Herschnners. It is never to early to start Christmas. Are they freaking nuts? I realize I have two snow events worth in my yard and I forgot to mention earlier while I was shopping for my bikini the airport was closed for 6 hours due to icing but starting on Christmas for next year, it is 300 and some days away. Ok how about this we put up all the holidays in their own spot in every store and people can shop for whatever they want whenever they like. BTW I have not owned a bikini since I was 2, it was green/white checked with ruffles, I dont do ruffles. But my mom has a picture of me in it with my cowboy boots on. Hey, I lived in LA, I was a fashionista. Madonna has nothing on me.

BTW you non HRC fans, check out this: http://www.aspentimes.com/article/2008198091324. I am voting as an angry white man this year, now where is my NRA sticker?

The Yarn Harlot has a new book coming out and a new tour but the closest place she will be is about 12 hour drive, perhaps I can persuade someone here to get her here, we have huge bookstores, hey she can even come sit in my driveway and I will provide her with her beer. We can knit socks in the cul-de-sac. Hey Stephanie how about coming to my house, I got 4 cats who will take that bath with you and provide you with all the cat hair you can take home. We can freak the neighbors out, they wonder about me anyway.

No comments: