Tuesday, February 19, 2008

It's Still Winter

This morning it was 11 and I saw a guy on his bicycle peddling on his way down the hiway, it was o dark early and here is this little white bike light on the side of the road, not very safe. As I was reading the Sunday paper and looking at the ads I notice there are bikinis, bermudas, shorts, and sandals. Ok it is snowing like a blizzard out and the store wants me to come buy summer clothes, are you freaking nuts. What am I going to do with summer clothes for 3 months? I store my summer clothes in another closet so I dont have to look at them while I put the wool garments on. The fashion industry needs to look at the calendar and figure Spring is still another month away and the pools dont open here til Memorial Day and sometimes it is still too cold and they don't open. I bet if you needed a winter coat today you could not find one. So while I wish it was warm enough for shorts dont piss me off by putting them in the ads enticing me to come buy summer clothes. It ain't happening. So come Memorial Day I bet we see winter coats in the store. I aint trying on wool at 100 degrees with 85% humidity.

No comments: