Thursday, February 21, 2008

American Idol Girls

Randy was down to one girly bracelet last night and Paula well she was doped up pretty good and not nearly as obnoxious as usual. Simon was Simon. I dont think the girls did as well as the guys last night, I know many were sick but the nerves really showed. Kristi Lee Cook-geez can we spell BARBIE-needs to loosen up-she was ok-B-; JOanne Borgella-I liked her in the auditions-she was ok but the nerves sure showed-B-; Alain Whitaker-can we spell CARRIE who I never liked-B; Amanda Overmyer-rocker nurse-one of my favs-A-; Amy Davis-way off key-C; Brooke White-i just dont like the nanny-C; Alexandra Cushington-B+; Kady Malloy-the snapping at the first of the song was very annoying but I liked the way she did the song-A;Aisa'h Epperson-I like her raspy voice, it works for her-A; Ramiele Malubay-I dont like her and she is hard to understand-the song was too big for her-C;Syesha Mercado-best of the night-A; Carly Smithson-one of my favs but the song was not for her-B-. I would send Amy, Brooke and Ramiele home.

Please go away, it is icing again this morning, enough already.

In case you missed it the lunar moon was pretty cool last night.

No comments: