Thursday, February 21, 2008

24-20

So Randy had on his girly beaded bracelets and slut puppy I just cant stand her. I am so sick of Ryan badmouthing and treating Simon badly. Simon is right if they suck tell them suck, dont paulaize them and say you looked really pretty tonight. KISS OF DEATH right there. So we knew Garrett was going home and Amy and I am glad Colton went home cos he took the kid from Ok place and I liked that kid better. I was sorry to see Joanne go, I liked her. Good thing I was NOT eating hagen daaz ice cream but a weight watcher bar cos I about threw up my dinner when they showed the video of Paula, can we say we have not grown up since the 80's. I just want to put her head in the toilet and give her a chocolate swirly.

More ice and snow today with more on the way this evening and tomorrow. NONONONO, I have a massage in the morning, I sure hope the roads are cleaned off for that. And where was my paper today?

I had to pull a yarn harlot, went to my stash and found some ribbon yarn in bright orange, yellow, lime green, I am working on a simple wrap that reminds me of citrus, i needed to work on something bright.

No comments: