Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Rent Handbags

You have to be kidding me, why would I want to rent a purse someone else has used, what did they do to the purse, did they treat it like a rental car or worse yet bowling shoes? Apparently if I am a shallow enough person I can rent name bags for as little as $5/week. Let's see if I wanted to sport a $250 purse I would have to rent it for 50 weeks to pay for it, so why don't I just save $5/week for a year and buy one? I can not only rent a purse, but jewelry and sunglasses as well. There are some things you don't use after people have used it that you don't know. Shoes, toothbrushes, underwear and now I put these three items on that list as well. I guess if the market bears it people will pay good money for anything these days. You should see the jewelry, not even if I was dead would I wear it. And the website is so snotty you have to register to see the prices of this stuff they rent.

Only in America!

No comments: