Tuesday, April 22, 2008

PLease Go Away

Are you like me and sick of everytime you turn on the TV there is Obama and Hilary on the screen, I just mute it they make me sick. He claims he is American, yea right and she is well I can't say those words my mom and aunt read this. In the paper a week ago they had great election bumper stickers and my fav is: I Can't Afford a Democrat. NObama. There is one for Chris Dodd--Chris WHO? Someone named Chuck Hagel--WHO? I find it funny that while the democrats are arguing, and being childish McCain is gaining on them just by sitting back and laughing his old ass off.

And for a chuckle in Weird News: An 81 year old Lakewood, Co man felt he was being short sheeted in his toilet paper rolls. He counted 60 rolls sheet by sheet and concluded the amount he was shorted amounted to enough paper for one sit down session per roll. He took his complaint to the Denver Post but the reporter who tried to replicated the shortage found no short sheeting. When I get to be 81 I hope I have better things to do with my time than count toilet paper sheets.

No comments: