Thursday, April 17, 2008

American Idol and Kool-aid

Ok no surprise Kristy Lee had gone past her time, I was hoping it was Brooke but she is almost as big a baby as Ramiele. I feel bad for Elliott Yamin and did not care for his song but his mom who was on every show and staple of the year he was on died a couple of days ago. At least she got to see her son do something he loved.

What was that crap Mariah Carey did, I muted her cos I could not stand it anymore. She is obviously full of herself. OH well Idol is almost over and I really think this show has run its course, time to put it away.

So this morning on the way to work I heard there is a new drug on the elementary playgrounds called Happy Crack: dry kool-aid and sugar. What? There are only two purposes for kool-aid, drinking it as a kid (my brother used to mix grape kool-aid and milk-majorly gross), and using it to dye yarn. Where do people come up with this stuff. Gives a whole new meaning to "Hey Kool-aid Man."

No comments: