Wednesday, April 23, 2008

American Idol

Andrew Lloyd Weber is one strange dude but how intelligent is he, guess he can be weird. Cats and The Phantom, I can't tell you how many times I have seen them.

Syesha finally came out of her shell and showed some personality, for me it was her best performance. I did not recognize the song but I give her an A.

Jason, what rock has he been hiding under. He sang one of THE most beautiful songs and trashed it. Let's see we are down to the final six and he sang a song he never heard of before? I give him an F.

Brooke is way past her time to be there, who dressed her in her pj's. Her second do over. I give her a D.

David A sang the girl song from Phantom, of course he is safe. I give him an A-.

Carly came out of her shell but still not a wow for me. I give her a B+.

David Cook-my fav song of the evening. I figured he would do a Phantom song and he did it justice. I give him an A+.

I predict Jason, Brooke, and Carly for the bottom 3.

No comments: