Monday, April 14, 2008

Recycled Toilet Paper

As I was thumbing through the coupon sections of the paper yesterday there is a half page on recycled paper goods. I looked closer and realized it was paper that maybe should not be recycled? It is called Sunrise and the caption says Kinder to the Environment, Now, you can do your part... I think I already did when I flushed it in the first place. So now I have to ask is there someone somewhere in the sewer waiting like the Catcher on a baseball team at the end of the pipeline catching all the toilet paper in the world that comes swooping down the line? It even has the Good Housekeeping seal of approval, when is the last time you saw that on a product? Kind of creeps me out to think of recycled toilet paper. In case you want to know more check out www.sunrisetissues.com. I dont know about you but I think the "green" ones have taken this too far this time.

So I went to their website and they sell toilet paper, napkins, and paper towels. So if I wipe my face on a napkin does that mean I could have wiped other body parts a month or so ago. I think I will stay away from sunrise toilet paper, it just creeps me out.

No comments: