Thursday, April 10, 2008

Idol Gives Back

What kind of drivel was that for 2 1/2 hours? I came home crashed on the couch and finished a baby afghan for a charity so thought I would put the show on. Finally 45 minutes into the show they had somebody good on:Heart; but they skanked it up with Fergie, wew is she UGLY. Hey Fergie slither on back under the rock, you will never be the caliber of the Wilson sisters. This was my first experience with Miley Cyrus-omg she can NOT sing and wants to be Fergie really bad, she is only 15. How precocious is she? And they not only let her sing once but twice. What was that crap Mariah Carey did? The best part of the show was Robin Williams and Annie Lennox (the way she sang that song you could tell she had really been moved by what she saw). I hope they got lots of money cos the only thing that moved me was to get up and change the channel or find something else to do, snoozer it was.

No comments: