Wednesday, April 16, 2008

American Idol

Not a Mariah Carey fan, she is almost as spacey as Paula, and speaking of the slut puppy, she was rambling some crap that no one understood, not even Ryan.

David A in leather pants, how wrong and disturbing was that. (A)
Carly was OK, I guess I did not realize that was a Mariah Carey song, thought someone else did it (B)
Syesha just bores me to tears (B)
Brooke boy she is showing her true sucky colors the last 4 weeks, makes me smile (B-)
Kristy I thought she did pretty good, is she getting better or is everyone else getting worse (B-)
David C who knew he had a sensitive side (A)
Jason You just have to watch his face but then it distracts you from listening to him (B)

I think Carly is in danger along with Syesha and Brooke let's hope. Dial Idol has these 3 at the bottom with Syesah on the bottom but they have not been very right this year.

No comments: