Thursday, May 01, 2008

America Finally Got It Right

I was hooping and hollering cos Brooke finally got booted off the island and what a big old baby was she? Stop the blubbering, how unprofessional and she was on way longer than she should, I would never have picked her to be in the top 20. She has proceeded to slide down the awful hill for many weeks now. I thought Jason may have been in trouble but I still his cuteness keeps him in the competition but next week will be interesting to see who goes. Will it be an all male top 3?

Why did Ryan feel it necessary to apologize for Paula being really doped up and being her usual stupid self? Are we to feel sorry for her? I dont' think so, she is a very insecure baby who should just call it quits.

Neil Diamond can't sing in my opinion and his song sucked. Who is Natasha Beddingfield, she was ok. The medley sucked big time, one of their worst. And of course we had more stupid questions.

They did tease us with So You Think You Can Dance, which I like, those kids have tons of talent, but the lady judge bothers me as much as Paula does in a different way and when she screams, well that is just wrong.

No comments: