Thursday, May 22, 2008

American Idol

First of all Congrats to David Cook, I didn't think he was going to win but he skunked little David. Simon's face said it all with the smirk like thank goodness DC is marketable, DA is not.

The show gets worse and worse as they make us sit in agony while old rockers and bad singers wile away the time til the moment we have waited for for 5 months. How old is George MIchael looking and Bryan Adams. I like them both but. I also like Seal but Donna Summers keeps coming on and her 15 minutes of fame is OVER like Paula. Good thing Paula kept the girls in cos they were on the verge of popping when the guy in the white suit sang the you are my brother song. And who were those boys that could not sing, never heard of them, I assume they learned to not sing the same place Miley Cyrus did.

I was hoping Melinda and Bo were singing as I saw them in the audience. I sure hope Carrie had panties on, and I am so sick of her and she has gone Hollywood anorexic.

About the only think I liked about last night's show was DC singing with ZZ Top and Seal singing but not with Syesha and of course DC winning.

Well it is over and So You Think YOu Can Dance starts tonight. I do like that show, this is truly a case of white woman can't dance and am amazed as to how they can.

INteresting the Ford Mustangs went out the door for Hybrids, that is a cheat. But with gas inching towards $4/gallon here I can sort of understand. Hope they don't have to pay taxes on those new cars, DA is still in school and DC will have to tend a lot of bar.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't dance either, but I LOVE So You Think You Can Dance?!!!!