Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Wicked

So I saw Wicked over the weekend. It was good, the woman who played Glenda the Good Witch was perfect for the part. The two strong female witches were great. Would I see it again, no. Somehow from all the hype I expected it to wow me like Phantom or Cats but alas it did not. I would say if you can get tickets and not pay a fortune to go cos the talent and stage are worth seeing.

Hope everyone enjoyed a holiday weekend, rained here off and on which meant I got lots done inside instead of the outside work I wanted to do. Oh well.

BTW the yarn harlot turns 40 on June 14th which also happend to coincide with Knit in Public Day so while I am at my niece's graduation I will be knitting in honor of the one and only Yarn Harlot.

And last but not least, thanks to all those who have fought for the freedoms I always take for granted.

No comments: