Wednesday, May 07, 2008

American Idol

Before I get started on the sort of train wreck last night, the sky was absolutely breathtaking this morning, wish I had my camera.

Was David Cook off last night, he did not seem on game to me. I give him a B, B.

Jason was obviously on some serious trip, I give him a D-, D and he pulled a Brooke and forgot the words but at least he went on and did not ask for a do over.

Syesha-you will never be Tina Turner, don't even try, C,C. Her second song bored me and Sam Cooke, well you can't do that either.

David A-B+ and A-, I really liked the last song he did til the very end, no way.

Bye bye Jason, if he does not go home then there are a lot of voters on drugs.


I see Mario went home on Dancing with the Stars, he had run his course as well. NO loss there.

No comments: