Thursday, March 13, 2008

Just say no to male strippers

Jim Carrey on Idol last night, ugh! Can things get any stupider and is Ryan taking Paula's drugs? I do not like Jim Carrey, I think he is beyond stupid and that type of "comedy" makes my brain hurt, it is way tooooooo stupid. I never cared for Dr Seuss either. I remember when I was in second grade we would go to the library. All my little brother ever got was Dr Stupid books, ugh how many times can you read Green Eggs and Ham. I however, at the ripe age of 7 read these 1" autobiographies, there were about 100 of them, I read them all.

Anyway I digress. I give their medley a (C). I also saw Sanjawye from last year with his sister, I see he is doing the grunge thing, good hide so no one will hurt you.

I forgot they do the bottom 3 and it is no surprise that Syesha, Kristy, and David H were in the bottom 3, they were my bottom 3 as well. I sure thought Kristy was going home however I think the guys are keeping her there, she does look like B arbie. Perhaps David H can get his job back doing lap dances for guys.

I was a little disappointed Kat McPhee did not sing a song that she could belt out, cos that is what she excels at. Did anyone besides me notice the rock on her left hand and was she just a little huggy with David Foster?And did Ryan say they were doing Beattles again next week? Isn't one week enough, I was never a Beattles fan, pick something else, they are over with.

No comments: