Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Dancing With The Stars

Is there a purpose to this show? And why am I watching it? I started watching it last year probably because nothing better was on. So last night the guys were on (kind of like Idol). Penn of Penn and Teller (how stupid are they) was on first, what an oaf, I felt sorry for his partner, he was trying to be funny all the time. I give him a D. The next guy was some football player-he had the flow down, he was very smooth, i was surprised how well he did. I give him a B. The next guy was the latin guy-boy was he full of himself. I give him a B-. The next guy was Mario, I dont know what he does but he was really good and the chemistry was definitely there with his partner. I give him a A-. The next guy was Corolla from the man show (please how stupid is that show) he was better than I though he would be. I give him a B-. The next guy was Steve Guttenberg-he was ok. I give him a C+.

Tonight is Idol and the ladies on DWTS, i will be watching Idol. It is the Beattles again, why?

No comments: