Monday, March 03, 2008

Bugger Off

Is there anything worse than going grocery store shopping. Who has decided to raise prices again, geez I filled up the car with gas, she burns premium $54--hey GW I need a raise. I had 3 little sacks of food and it was almost as much as the gas, honestly it is just me. ANyway some asswipe decides to get in my space. I am waiting for the girl to ring up what looks a lottery winning and he is right beside me. I ask him to step away from my space, sure honey anything you want. Ok now you did it, my name is not Honey and I am definitely not YOUR honey. He gives me a look and says geez women on PMS> Now you must die. I looked dead at him got in his space and said no you are the one annoying me and now you have pissed me off, if you do not get away from me I will scream a blood curdling scream that will make you shrivel up in a ball and hold your ears like someone in a scary movie. The pimply grocery sack kid said sir please leave her alone, she asked you nice once. This kid weighs two pounds and is 6 feet tall. The guy backs up and calls me a bitch, meanwhile the clerk hits the omg call the manager button. Here he comes, ma'am what is wrong. Dont call me ma'am. This man is bothering me. He says he is not, the kid says he got too close to her, she asked him to back off and he got mean. I lvoe this kid, can i take him home. The manager tells asswipe to back off and quit harassing me or he will call the cops. As I left the child in me told him if I ever saw him again he would be sorry.

Can I hire someone to buy groceries for me?

No comments: