Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St Pat's Day

As I see by the clock it is almost time for the parade to start downtown. Thank goodness I don't work down there anymore. Having a huge picture window I would see all kinds of goings on after the parade in the parking lots where people could not park. I have seen drunks peeing on cars, glad my car was in a locked secure garage, and other things I never want to see ever again. Hey you know that tree is not big enought to cover your two naked bodies doing things I want to scratch my eyes out for.

So if the cops are wandering around the parade why are they letting people drink? More importantly why aren't they following those people back to their cars and arresting them when they try to drive away drunk and it is raining, that will make things even worse.

Hey GW can we have this day off so those of us not stupid enough to get drunk and try to drive home can be safe at home and not some statistic cos the cops did not take care of the drunks. Why do they allow alcohol anyway. And further more why do we have alcohol at ball games, etc. All these people sit somewhere for a couple of hours, drink more than they should at exhorbitant prices and then get in their cars and drive home. I don't care to die that way or yet.

No comments: